March 12, 2010

One more (WOTW)


[We open upon that hulking form that makes up Big Mike Foyer, seated upon the hood of a bright red 71' Chevelle LS5 sitting in the front yard of a modest brick home with the hot sun directly overhead.  His attire consists of a short-sleeved red T-Shirt with "100% BMF" written in bold black letters on the front, blue jeans, a brown leather belt with a gold Brahma bull buckle, light brown cowboy boots, a straw cowboy hat, and a pair of dark amber sunshades.  His bearded face is covered with freshly healed scars and a half grin.]

BMF-  Yep, I'm still alive.  Anybody who thinks what happened to me at "The Devil Wear's Lycra" was too extreme, or over the top is a damn p*ssy.
[Placing one hand on his knee, Big Mike leans forward and tips his hat back slightly.]
So, Leo, you think going guerilla style on my ass means you have some sort of advantage?  HAH!
[He scoffs towards the camera and then looks away shaking his head.]
All your attack proved was, you can't handle me in a straight up fight.  You have to come in with a sucker punch to bring me down.  It was the same way two years ago, and it's the same way now.
[Big Mike snickers.]
You can't win against me, Leo.  I already proved it once, at Death of a Lady's man.  You threw your best moves at me, and I still came out the winner of that match, leaving you a bloody, twitching mess in the middle of the ring.
[BMF tilts his head slightly to one side and looks back to the camera as a small gust of wind blows up a dust cloud behind him.]
You're a weak piece of sh*t and I will expose the truth about you at Cornerstone Revolution 5.  I'm going to not only embarrass you, but I'm going to end your pathetic excuse for a wrestling career once and for all.  Then, once you're gone...
[A large grin spreads across his wide face.]
...I'm going to take that DCWL Grand Championship away from your boyfriend, Maurice, or The American Care Bear, and be a greater champion than you could ever hope to be.  I'll not only set a new gold standard in what it means to be a champion, but I'll annihilate every motherf*cker who dares to try me.  If anybody ever wants to take it from me, it'll be from my cold, dead fingers.
[He slides off the hood of the car and peels those shades from his face.]
I stand Six Feet, Ten Inches tall...  I weigh in at 358 pounds of Bad... Mother... F**ker... and I absolutely will not stop until I have everything I deserve.  On March 17th, 2010... MY legend begins...
[BMF's head tilts back to look down his nose at the camera, the scene fading out as he stares unblinking into the camera.]

No comments: