December 13, 2009

SOW`s Fiona Casey throws down the gauntlet for Sierra Browne

[“Lady Irish” Fiona Casey’s music blasts through the arena, the crowd cheers with respect as Fiona comes from the back wearing a long sleeve white silk top, with form fitting blue jeans. Her SOW Women’s Championship is around her waist. She walks to the ring with a big grin on her face, occasionally slapping the hands of a few fans.]

Morris: The new SOW Women’s Champion, Fiona Casey is here! This 18 year old has a huge future in front of her.

Kimberly: She said she had something important to talk about tonight, so I’m wondering what she has to say.

[Fiona walks up the steel steps before stepping into the ring. She is handed a microphone by Nathan Walker on the outside.]

Fiona: I’m proud to stand here today as the SOW Women’s Champion, it’s a goal I had in mind as soon as I decided to wrestle in the SOW.

[Crowd Cheers.]

Fiona: Unfortunately, it seems that I have gone under the radar due to a lot of hype going to another girl that hasn’t had much in the way of competition. Unlike her, I don’t live on reputation. I was trained to always speak with my actions in the ring…

Sierra Browne…

[Crowd Boos!]

Fiona: You may get all the hype in DCWL. The DCWL press has created a semi legend of you being unbeatable, and that no one can defeat you…

Morris: I’ve never seen Fiona this serious…

[Fiona walks around the ring a bit.]

Fiona: I looked over the DCWL schedule, and I have a bit of a challenge for you Sierra. On January 13, 2010 you defend your Sirens Championship. I’m hoping to be defending my SOW Women’s Championship as well…

Marcus Davis has already gave me the okay, and I challenge you for a title against title match to find out who really is the better champion.

[Fiona takes the microphone away from her lips as she hands the microphone back to Nathan Walker. The crowd cheers as she makes her way to the back.]

Kimberly: Fiona Casey is putting the SOW on her back! She wants to face Sierra Browne and put her title on the line!

Morris: Sierra has no chance! If decides to actually accept Fiona’s challenge!

Will DCWL Sirens Champion Sierra Browne accept Fiona Casey's challenge for "The Year We Make Contact*?" Stay tuned...

See the rest of Sundown here, including appearances by members of Team SOW, James O'Connor and Number One Contender to the Grand Champion, Leon Corella!

No comments: